Side Arm Rests
Wider Table in Seconds
Do you sometimes need a wider table for larger patients or certain treatment modalities? The Side Arm Rests are the perfect answer! They attach quickly and increase the table width in the upper table region. Available only on specific tables and must be ordered at the time of table (cannot be retrofitted).
Side Arm Rests are available on all tables, but must be purchased with table (eg can not be added at a later date):
- Tour Portable, 300 Stationary & 350 Elevation Tables: Increases width to 28″ – 32″ (adjustable)
- Sport Portable, 500 Stationary, 550 Elevation, 650 Elevation: Increases table width to 28″ (not adjustable)
- Increases table width 8″ – 12″ (see above for details)
- Available only at time of table purchase
- Quick & easy to attach, set of 2
- Side Arm Rest on right side must be removed to use Thoracic & Pelvic Drops
- Carry separately from the Tour during transport
- Tour: 4” x 26” x 1.5″ thick
- Carrying Bag (for Portable tables only)
Protect the Side Arm Rest during travel, with additional room for those inevitable extras. Lightweight, durable and equipped with an adjustable shoulder strap.
Carrying Bag Details
We build all products at our facility in Wisconsin. Ships within 3 business days.
Transit time is 1 – 10 business days, based on the destination address. For a shipping cost, please contact us with your full delivery address and we will promptly provide you with a quote.
International Sales: Our shipping cost does not include import duty and taxes, which are determined at the time of custom clearance. Every country uses a different formula for calculating the import duty and taxes, which are based on the value of the products ordered. These fees are payable to the shipping company prior to delivery. Brokerage fees are included in the shipping cost, except for UPS Standard Service to Canada and US Postal Service shipments.
|Shipper||UPS, DHL or US Mail|
|Box size||32” x 10” x 6”|
Side Arm Rest
|$ 175||Side Arm Rest|